Valentines Day Card
Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Today I thought I would share a twist of a Valentines Day Card which could be sent for a variety of occasions – not just Valentines.
The repetition of a sentiment is something I use quite a lot in my crafting to make a feature rather than an image. The Painted with Love patterned paper is fabulous with it’s flashes of gold foil that run through it.
Step by Step instructions.
So here is a quick step by step on how to make this card:
- Fold an A5 piece of Melon Mambo card in half to make your base card.
- Take a piece of Powder Pink card to 10 x 14.3cms and run through your Big Shot machine with the Simple Stripes embossing folder. Attach to your base card.
- Cut a strip of Painted with Love 5 x 14.3cms.
- Punch a strip 3 x 14.3cms of Rich Razzleberry Card with the Decorative Ribbon border. Attach to the Painted with Love strip so that the small scallop edge is showing.
- Cut a piece of Calyso Coral card 7 x 9.5cms and add to your base card as shown.
- Take a piece of Whisper White card 7 x 9.5cms and stamp your sentiment as shown. The colours used are Powder Pink, Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.
- Cut a piece of Painted with Love card 2.5 x 9.5cms.
- Punch a piece of Rich Razzleberry card 3 x 9.5cms and stick behind the Painted with Love piece so that the small scallop edge shows. Attach to your sentiment panel.
- Add some gold glitter dots to the card to the left hand side of each sentiment.
- Attach your sentiment panel to your base card using Dimensionals.
Hopefully you’ll have enough time to make one today if you’ve left it a little late like I have. Or perhaps you just want to send a little something to someone and this works too.
What products have I used?
I LOVE the Painted with Love paper – have a look at all the designs – half of them with flashes of gold foil:
And if you are racking your brains trying to work out which punch is the small scallop edge – this is it. It’s more widely used for it’s fancy side. But sometimes a little scallop is all you need – two punch designs in one punch!
I will leave it here for today. Are you on my mailing list? I sent out an email this morning that included FIVE project ideas including TWO videos!!! You don’t want to miss out on everything I’m sharing, so make sure you are included by CLICKING HERE!
And I’ve also got lots of videos to share over the coming weeks. To make sure that you don’t miss those, subscribe to my You Tube Channel too by CLICKING HERE.
That’s it for today, I’ll be back soon. However, don’t forget that for all orders during February, you can take advantage of the following:
- If your order is over £45, then pick a FREE Sale-a-Bration item.
- You’ll receive a free 13 project tutorial bundle.
- Use the hostess code and get freebies from me.
- Be entered into the prize draw to win the whole set of Stampin’ Blends.
- Sale-a-Bration really is the best time to join our group of passionate papercrafters – find out more HERE!
It’s a fabulous month for ordering!